CONSULTING FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Nopar Consulting helps nonprofit organizations build financial sustainability based upon maximizing existing revenue potential and identifying new opportunities. Using a pragmatic, inclusive approach, consulting clients receive a customized solution based upon their unique business model.
CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE
- Strategic Solutions: Maximizing Philanthropic and Earned Income opportunities
Nearly all nonprofits have a unique set of assets that can be monetized for fundraising purposes. Nopar Consulting helps identify these resources and cultivates new revenue streams. The process begins with a development audit of the organization’s existing assets followed by the creation of a customized development plan and set of tactics specifically for your organization.
- Philanthropic Audit & Asset Mapping
- Monetize Existing Opportunities
- Identify New Revenue Resources
- Implementation Plan and Tactics
- Develop Fundraising Infrastructure
- Earned Income Strategies
- Board Development:
A strong board of directors is the backbone for any organization. Recruiting qualified board members who fully understand their role in governance and fundraising is key to the financial success of the organization. Nopar Consulting can also help with strategies to reengage and inspire existing board members.
- Recruiting Qualified Board Members
- Board Development Committee Structure
- Board Recognition and Retention Strategy
- Management/ Fundraising Coach:
Nopar Consulting has raised millions of dollars for a number of small and medium sized nonprofits. We are highly experienced in building strong teams, including the hiring, training and supervising of development and business professionals. One-on-one coaching provides information and training when you need it most. Virtual or on-site development services and coaching are available.
- Interim Director of Development
- Event Logistics and Fundraising
- Annual Fund Appeal Implementation
- Incorporating Technology in Fundraising
- Strategic Communications
- Virtual Director of Development
“Carolyn is the consummate professional and took on the challenging task of writing a development plan for a relatively new community foundation without trepidation. She was able to gather, synthesize and organize the information provided to her quickly and asked important and relevant questions reflecting a strong grasp on the task. In a very short timeframe, Carolyn put together a detailed, realistic and outstanding plan and in presenting to the board was articulate, confident and able to achieve consensus and understanding from the board members.”
–Sylvia Zaldivar-Sykes, Executive Director, The Lake County Community Foundation